| Saturday, April 28, 2007, 7:33 AM |
With the Mid-Years looming just ahead, I find my myself controlling the urge to tear up all my textbooks, TYSes and school examination papers to pieces. I am going to fail Maths. I just know it. Also my combined humanities subject is proving to be the biggest bitch of them all. Making notes is a chore, memorising them - TORTURE. Chemistry is gonna be a killer. That's what Ms. Ling said. So yeah, I'm pretty much screwed. ---- Sport's Day wasn't anything special. It was hot, for one thing....and it didn't help that our jerseys were made up of lousy material. I participated in two events which I lost.... my stamina slowing me down as always. Anyway, after hearing Felicia scream her lungs out for everyone, including those who weren't in our House, I've concluded how they chose various CCA leaders: Girl Guides Company Leader: The girl who has the loudest scream NCC USM: Boy with the most 'man' vibe Scouts: Boy who has the best coordination on pulling the flag while the natinal anthem plays SJAB Chairman: The person with the fairest skin tone NPCC Chairman: Person with the most free time Speaking of NPCC, it was amazing to see the sec one cadets with their uniform. Amazing because they seemed to oblivous to all the rules about wearing the uniform. Berets not on, belts off, shirts tucked out, bags on rank... Sir CH would have a heart attack. ---- Spending sixteen bucks on random Happy House items is not a good thing. Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANELIE (: |
| BLOGGER; |
|
Erica Reyes Rodriguez TPJC
|